Article 6 Members of this juridical person shall be the following three members, with full members as employees under the Specified Nonprofit Activities Promotion Act (hereinafter referred to as the "Law").
(1) Regular Members ??? Individuals and organizations who have joined in association with the purpose of this corporation
(2) Supporting member ? Individuals and organizations that joined in order to support and support this corporate purpose
(3) Honorary Members ? Particularly accomplished individuals and organizations that have subscribed to cooperate with the purpose of this corporation
Article 7 No special conditions are set for membership of regular members and supporting members.
(2) Those who intend to join as a regular member or a supporting member shall apply to the president by a registration application form prescribed separately by the president.
(3) When there is an application under the preceding paragraph, the president shall grant admission unless there is a justified reason.
(4) When not admitting the admission of the items of paragraph (2), the president shall promptly notify the person in question by means of a written document or electromagnetic means with reasons.
(Admission fee and dues)
Article 8 Regular members and supporting members shall deliver admission fees and membership fees specified separately at the General Assembly.
(Loss of membership qualification)
Article 9 If a member falls under any of the following items, it shall lose its qualification.
(1) When submitting a withdrawal notification.
(2) When the principal dies or receives a declaration of disappearance, or when an association that is a member disappears.
(3) When the membership fee is delinquent for more than one year continuously.
(4) When expelled.
Article 10 Members may withdraw voluntarily by submitting a notice of withdrawal separately specified by the president to the president.
Article 11 If a member falls under any of the following items, it may be expelled by a resolution of the General Assembly.
(1) When in violation of this constitution.
(2) When harming the honor of this juridical person or acting contrary to purpose.
(2) In cases where a member is to be expelled pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, prior to the vote, the member shall be given an opportunity for defense.
For inquiries about membership from this form. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
* Is a required item.
2, 3 Kanda Suida-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 3 ITC Kanda Sumida-cho Building 7F